Alliance Advisors held a webinar Perspectives on Board Evaluation Best Practices on March 1, 2018.
This 75-minute panel discussion featured the perspectives of current and former public company directors, the institutional investor community, and the internal corporate drivers who spearhead the board self-assessment process.
Discussion topics included:
- Why do a board evaluation?
- What are the components of a good board evaluation?
- How do you know when an evaluation is successful?
- When should you do the evaluation yourself, and when should you call in an outside facilitator?
- Martin M. Coyne, Chairman & Founder, CEO Learning Network LLC
- Tonia Pankopf, Managing Partner, Pareto Advisors, LLC, Director of Landec Corporation
- Stacie Roberts, Director of Corporate Governance, Chesapeake Utilities Corporation
- Anne Chapman, Managing Director, Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher